> problem w handlu
basson
post Mar 17 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #1

Nowicjusz

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,878

Witam.
Chcia?em zagra? w MT 2.02 na Win7. gra si? uruchamia elegancko, ?adnych problemów z texturami czy tympodobne.
Niestety gdy handluje z kim kimkolwiek to nie mog? przenosi? pojedy?czych itemów. Np chce zap?aci? 10 rudy to odrazy przenosi mi wszystka co mam. Chyba ?e mam wi?cej ni? 100, np 250. Wtedy przenosi po 100. podobnie gdy chce kupi? co? od NPC, tez przenosi mi wszystko. Brat ma win xp i u niego dzia?a normalnie (przenosi pojedy?czo).
Czy problem le?y w systemie czy to jaki? bug?? Prosz? o pomoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Google Bot
post Mar 17 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #

Google Ads

Je?eli nie chcesz widzie? reklam, Zarejestruj si?.

Quote Post
Crash
post Mar 20 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #2

Nowicjusz

Member No.: 6,873

CYTAT(basson @ Mar 17 2013, 03:09 PM) *
Witam.
Chcia?em zagra? w MT 2.02 na Win7. gra si? uruchamia elegancko, ?adnych problemów z texturami czy tympodobne.
Niestety gdy handluje z kim kimkolwiek to nie mog? przenosi? pojedy?czych itemów. Np chce zap?aci? 10 rudy to odrazy przenosi mi wszystka co mam. Chyba ?e mam wi?cej ni? 100, np 250. Wtedy przenosi po 100. podobnie gdy chce kupi? co? od NPC, tez przenosi mi wszystko. Brat ma win xp i u niego dzia?a normalnie (przenosi pojedy?czo).
Czy problem le?y w systemie czy to jaki? bug?? Prosz? o pomoc.

zmien w opcjach, bo krok w bok = 10, obrot w bok = 1

+Quote Post
Tallos
post Mar 21 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Nowicjusz

Member No.: 6,908

Mam identyczny problem, jaki ma basson. Gdzie niby mam to zmieni?, w jakich opcjach? rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
basson
post Mar 22 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #4

Nowicjusz

Ju? wiem dlaczego przerzuca mi itemy setkami!!! Otó? w opcjach sterowania mo?na ustawi? "ustawienia alternatywne", wtedy klawisz dzia?ania jast pod "left ctrl". zmieni?am go na "left Shift" bo tak mi wygodniej i wtedy si? posra?o. Wystarczy ?eby zostawi? "Ctrl left" jako klawisz dzia?ania i pos?ugiwa? sie nim w handlu czy przerzucaniu rzeczy do skrzy?. Oczywi?cie ka?dej akcji mo?na przyporz?dkowa? 2 klawisze.

This post has been edited by basson: Mar 22 2013, 01:21 PM

+Quote Post
Tallos
post Mar 22 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #5

Nowicjusz

Member No.: 6,908

basson, to nic nie pomaga. Mam ustawiony lewy ctrl jako klawisz dzia?ania, a nie mog? nim przerzuaca? rzeczy. Ja to robi? lewym przyciskiem myszy i dzieje si? to samo co na pocz?tku tobie.

+Quote Post
basson
post Mar 24 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #6

Nowicjusz

musisz trzyma? klawisz dzia?ania i wtedy klawisze D lub E. je?li dalej nie dzia?a to sptawdz czy wogóle na standardowych ustawieniach klawiatury dzia?a normalnie.

+Quote Post
Suzanuzncon
post Aug 12 2013, 07:58 AM
Post #7

Mag

Member No.: 7,277
Nr GG: MayaylpgPI

fake louis vuitton bags
The Consumer Price Index in June, a key gauge of inflation, may fall to 2.
replica louis vuitton bags
Although it didn't show up as many as Roger Vivier and Salvatore Ferragamo, ladies who want to add a hint of simplicity and modernity to their red carpet style will not forget Jimmy Choo.
Quem preconceituoso e desconhece Las Vegas certamente dir que absurdo se falar em alta gastronomia em Las Vegas ou mesmo que coisa de brasileiro deslumbrado.2% , user dimensions is close to 650 million to the end of 2011.
He was found shot between the eyesThe arm inside another arm will provide padding and inverting the jacket will minimize dirt and creasing within the suitcase.Yes, the pleasure was all mine (although my small friends lived longer in captivity than any two monkeys in recorded history.
cheap louis vuitton handbags
Today, I share with you the sightings of beautiful clothes, mysterytome collections, a missed John Varvatos connection, but a bullseye with , and some fun liner notes from the programs designers give out at the showsWednesday's show was a stellar example of Oprah as equal parts loving friend to Perry, and therapist to the stars.My favorite incognito look is both chic and toneddown.Most people find it impossible to believe that he would blindly follow the advice of his trainer and nutritionist.Except you can't call it Champagne.And while he has an affinity for the liquid codeine charmingly known as "syrup," it's easy to imagine that he'll be okay without it when he serves his time.These can be used by amateur photographers who want to take more professional quality pictures.
Add texture or shine for interest.This is however not the first time that Vogue or other publications have raised eyebrows with their choice to use white models in blackface.
Just yesterday I watched in youtube the BAT(.The fake will land first coz it full of bad stuff and heavier.
fake louis vuitton bags
Book online using the form above.Rihanna covers Elle UK April Issue in River Island Spring
CNN Privacy StatementWe is,of course, is the mother of all dystopian novels: a story ofthe One State, a 'perfect mechanical world' surrounded by a great glass walland populated by 'unifs' (citizens) with numbers instead of names.In talking about his work, Hirst is also prone to the inane, saying things like, "In an artwork, I always try to say something and deny it at the same time.His friends back home were up to their gills in debt and the prices of their apartments which they had paid small fortunes for were falling.
New Yorkers Adam Wadler and his wife, Vivian Chen, have come to Seoul primarily to eat.We have three separate companiesunder one roof; all in a convenient large showroom.The AC45 is meant to give sailors and shore crews experience in handling this kind of hightech cat before they move up to the AC72 for the later races.
ET) PENDING BASEBALL STRIKENew releases include the 1993 and the 1975, and though Geoffroy craftily evaded questions about actual quantities, he now tucks away 10 percent or more of each vintage.The trains and tubes are used as toilets and often reek of urine.
BOBS Studio is located at Suite 201, 271 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, NSW.The DBSA Depression and Bipolar Alliance will receive 25 percent of the proceeds of the auction, to support research and treatment of mental illness.She confessed, "There's nothing rewarding about modeling.Gawd, it like we at the country club with Mom drinking G again.
Many high school girls who did paid dating in the 1990s are now moms, working women and doing all kinds of things.
fake louis vuitton handbags
Dots aside, Kusama cuts an odd figure for the fashion world.for BMW Oracle, the wheels fell off.
Oh by the way, when last has anyone reading this tried to open a bank account in the UKIf your hair is thick and wavy like Lily's, a richer creamy version is a good idea or, if it's fine, a light mist is your best bet.
The particular cami secret furthermore is well known because it's available in many different colours and it has the option for any ribbons edge (generally more costly when shopping for camisoles)But, if the weather nice, stroll around the area near Wenceslas Square, stopping in at stores like H Trussardi jeans, Nautica, Cinque, and more.smile.gif
On one cover, she dons a black, zipthrough River Island skirt paired with a Louis Vuitton monochrome top on one.
cheap louis vuitton bags
Also, take the time to compare discount dental plans to find the right one for youThe biggest decision is what to have for lunch at Restaurant Botta, inside the mountaintop, multistory steelandglass cable car terminal designed by SwissItalian architect Mario Botta, which looks like a superhero aerie.
cheap louis vuitton bags
"No question they are both leaders," Hillier says of father and son.Wearing the wrong color or color combination to a job interview or sales meeting can project an overall image of weak or, conversely, overaggressive.
fake louis vuitton handbags
Pudong, literally "the east side of the river," is home to Shanghai's stock market building, the tallest hotel in the world, the city's international airport, and the world's first commercial "mag lev" (magnetic levitation) trainWhen they fall America hurts and cries with you.as you can see thats almost a hundred pounds missing.
You want the right UGG Classic Tall Boots, try Gucci, I believe you will not be another disappointment.
"The Jane Seymour heart was innovation, and keeping your product line fresh is clearly a part of managing the business," says Nicholas White, retail consultant and president of White Co.

http://www.grss-ieee.org/fake-louis-vuitton/
http://mesmerizingthoughts.com/fake-louis-vuitton-bags/
http://mesmerizingthoughts.com/fake-louis-vuitton-bags/
http://www.abitesting.com
http://www.grss-ieee.org/fake-louis-vuitton/

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 15:07