> Review: Dark Mysteries
Bas
post Jan 19 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Nowicjusz

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,862

Huhu,
since I am nearly through with the game at my savegame, I believe it is time for a small review.

+
  1. Nice quests
  2. Nice camps & NPCs
  3. Nice textures
  4. Weapon effects
  5. New Worlds

-
  1. Some minor bugs (see my thread here: http://www.forum.poziomkaz.pl/index.php?s=...ost&p=4921)
  2. Some small grammer and vocabulary typos
  3. Some dialogues (very few) are still in polish languages
  4. Some incorrect infocards (wrong damage, wrong protection stated there sometimes)
  5. And a rather big issue: You very often don't know what to do in the quests or the quests are buggy
  6. Switches are sometimes really hard to find (just recalled my memory about the room with the paladin you have to find against and in the mine behind him)
  7. Sometimes you don't know what to do. For instance, after you visited the first time the temple of the sleeper (the thing with the orc camp, snow, the marked ulu-mulu and so on)

I know, that this might seem that you wrote a really bad modification (there are much more contras than pros in my list), but infact I would give the modification a rating of 8.5/10

This is certainly one of the best, if not the best, Gothic I modification I have ever played! But please fix at least the last 3 contra points, they sometimes really suck.

Greetings,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Google Bot
post Jan 19 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #

Google Ads

Je?eli nie chcesz widzie? reklam, Zarejestruj si?.

Quote Post
Bas
post Jan 27 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Nowicjusz

Member No.: 2,862

No replies, no interest? tongue.gif

What bothered me also pretty much...you change your main guild..I believe this becomes especially when you are trying to play a mage. Very hard to learn any magic then (ofc you can join the primevals, but this just usually should become later an option)

+Quote Post
Varrok
post Feb 6 2010, 08:47 PM
Post #3

Nowicjusz

Member No.: 83

CYTAT
No replies, no interest? tongue.gif

Well... I don't really know what should I say here... Mostly you're right

CYTAT
Some minor bugs
quests are buggy

Well... Gothic is buggy itself, so it's pretty hard to create things without bugs in it smile.gif I hope it'll be corrected in new version (no, really, I think it will be made tongue.gif)

BTW - Isn't pointing pros and cons too less to be called a review (even minireview)? tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:28